- Involving every aspect of a person; completely: the company owned them body and soulMore example sentences
- It was desperate and helpless and came from somewhere deep inside her in huge loud sobs that racked her entire body and soul.
- Vocal Liam Hayton put body and soul into the rearguard action but Harrogate stretched ahead with a converted try after a catalogue of errors in defence.
- Right now, he's wasting no time in preparing body and soul for what could be the biggest fight of his life - an attempt to return to the glory days of Death Row.
More definitions of body and soulDefinition of body and soul in:
- The US English dictionary