- formal term for corporation.More example sentences
- The Agency is a body corporate established under the Environment Act 1995.
- But, your Honour, we would say a body corporate, an incorporated legal practice, is not properly described as a ‘firm of practitioners’.
- These peculiar arrangements cannot be said of themselves to cause the Bank to conduct monetary and other policy any differently than if the Bank were like many other central banks, a body corporate constituted by statute.
More definitions of body corporateDefinition of body corporate in:
- The US English dictionary