Definition of body scrub in English:
1An exfoliating cosmetic preparation applied to the body to cleanse the skin.
- She scrubbed herself down with the grape-scented body scrub and loofah provided to get rid of the dirt, and after the shower, she sprayed herself with something smelling like vanilla, which she found with her toiletries.
- Get your hands on a good body scrub, and start exfoliating once every three days.
- ‘We often neglect the skin on our bodies,’ says Evans, who makes sure to give herself an in-shower sloughing with a body scrub (which can get rid of dead skin cells and make skin smooth) every other day.
1.1A type of beauty treatment in which the skin is cleansed and exfoliated.
- What better way to recover from a day on the beach than with a body scrub, manicure, pedicure, facial massage or complete new hairdo.
- The treatment list is comparatively small: a Swedish massage, one facial, one mud wrap, one body scrub, manicure and pedicure.
- If you need further relaxation, take a trip up to the spa with its 20-metre pool, steam room and hydrotherapy suite, or pop into one of the private treatment rooms for a massage, body scrub, wrap or a reflexology session.
Definition of body scrub in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan