- A search of a person’s body and clothing for illicit weapons, drugs, or other articles, conducted typically by customs officials or the police.More example sentences
- The line to get into the rally stretched for hundreds of yards as unionists, environmental activists, and fair trade advocates moved at a snail's pace through two lines of police officers, a bag search, and a body search.
- After a quick body search, the police put 11 of us in a bullpen.
- In the chamber, they were lined up against a wall and a body search was conducted and the binds on their feet were removed.
More definitions of body searchDefinition of body search in:
- The US English dictionary