- A type of beauty treatment intended to result in a reduction in body measurements, involving the application of skin-cleansing ingredients to the body, which is then wrapped in hot bandages.More example sentences
- The Oscar-winning actress booked herself in for a range of treatments including a seaweed body wrap while staying at London's exclusive Dorchester hotel.
- She hit the spa first, and had a facial, pedicure, and a body wrap.
- Match your Austrian adventure in the spa with a moor mud soak in the hydrotherapy tub or with a peat body wrap followed with a sauna treatment.
More definitions of body wrapDefinition of body wrap in:
- The US English dictionary