- The side of the body of a vehicle: [as modifier]: bodyside panelsMore example sentences
- Vehicle bodyside assemblies then are constructed and join the underbody at the framing line.
- The process ensures the bodysides, which are manufactured by supplier Brookhouse Holdings, are dimensionally stable and structurally consistent, piece to piece.
- The one-piece bodysides are stamped at this facility, as are the rest of the outer Class-A panels.
More definitions of bodysideDefinition of bodyside in:
- The US English dictionary