North American informal
1Have sexual intercourse with (someone).
- When she's not boffing the mail boy in the photocopier room she's scheming to get him fired.
- News media outlets around the world are reporting that he boffed a lady against her will and the cops didn't investigate for 3 weeks.
- Supposedly she was boffing him for four years.
- If anyone tries to ‘statement’ me, I'll boff them.
- All he had to do was boff a blonde over the head with a wooden club and drag her into a cave to further the race.
- Her tail whipped up and playfully boffed him on the side of his face.
nounBack to top
1920s (in the sense 'a blow or punch'): imitative.
Words that rhyme with boffcough, doff, far-off, off, quaff, roll-on roll-off, scoff, telling-off, toff, trough
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.