North American • informal
- 1Have sexual intercourse with (someone).More example sentences
- When she's not boffing the mail boy in the photocopier room she's scheming to get him fired.
- News media outlets around the world are reporting that he boffed a lady against her will and the cops didn't investigate for 3 weeks.
- Supposedly she was boffing him for four years.
- 2Hit (someone).More example sentences
- If anyone tries to ‘statement’ me, I'll boff them.
- All he had to do was boff a blonde over the head with a wooden club and drag her into a cave to further the race.
- Her tail whipped up and playfully boffed him on the side of his face.
nounBack to top
- 1An act of sexual intercourse.More example sentences
- Struggling businessman Joe picks up a sweet young thing who suggests he park his convertible on a side road for an open-air boff session.
- 2A blow or punch.More example sentences
- Give him a boff on the nose in the middle of the street.
1920s (in the sense 'a blow or punch'): imitative.