North American informal
1Have sexual intercourse with (someone).
- When she's not boffing the mail boy in the photocopier room she's scheming to get him fired.
- News media outlets around the world are reporting that he boffed a lady against her will and the cops didn't investigate for 3 weeks.
- Supposedly she was boffing him for four years.
- If anyone tries to ‘statement’ me, I'll boff them.
- All he had to do was boff a blonde over the head with a wooden club and drag her into a cave to further the race.
- Her tail whipped up and playfully boffed him on the side of his face.
nounBack to top
1920s (in the sense 'a blow or punch'): imitative.
Words that rhyme with boffcough, doff, far-off, off, quaff, roll-on roll-off, scoff, telling-off, toff, trough
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan