- A pink-flowered evergreen dwarf shrub, which grows in boggy soils in north temperate regions. Also called andromeda.
More example sentences
- Genus Andromeda, family Ericaceae: two species, in particular the common A. polifolia
- Extensive ditching and drainage installed around the parks' borders has slowly dried this former wetland, leading to the disappearance of three relatively rare plant species - bog rosemary, cloudberry and velvet-leaf blueberry.
- Plants such as bog rosemary are found nowhere else in Britain.
- This habitat is characterized by bog rosemary, bog laurel, and Leatherleaf on a base of peat moss.
More definitions of bog rosemaryDefinition of bog rosemary in:
- The US English dictionary