verb[with object] • informal , chiefly US
- Selfishly appropriate or keep (something, especially a cannabis cigarette): don’t bogart that joint, my friendMore example sentences
- Hell, I tell people that all the time so they don't bogart my joint.
- Dude, don't bogart the platform.
- So a broad driving a Mercedes is bogarting her way across traffic to make that important turn into the entrance closest to Bloomingdales.
1960s: from Bogart, Humphrey, who often smoked in films.
More definitions of bogartDefinition of bogart in:
- The US English dictionary