- The chemical element of atomic number 107, a very unstable element made by high-energy atomic collisions. (Symbol: Bh)More example sentences
- Few atoms have ever been made, but if enough were found in one area, bohrium would constitute a radiation hazard.
- In 1997, however, the name bohrium for element 107 was recognized internationally.
- Only a few atoms of bohrium have ever been made, and it will probably never be isolated in observable quantities.
More definitions of bohriumDefinition of bohrium in:
- The US English dictionary