- A dress shirt with a starched front.More example sentences
- Up above, men wore black clothes and boiled shirts, and women dressed in beautiful gowns.
- The maid would bang the gong and for dinner my parents would always dress formally, my father in a boiled shirt and my mother in a evening dress.
- He then puts on a boiled shirt and high collar under a white dinner jacket and heads to his meal, which is served at a table set with orchids and silver.
More definitions of boiled shirtDefinition of boiled shirt in:
- The US English dictionary