- A one-piece suit worn as overalls for heavy manual work.More example sentences
- The collection features pedal pushers combined with a tiny zip jacket, a huge triangular dress, and a single boiler suit.
- His clothes were then cut from his body and he was thrown an orange boiler suit, gloves and headphones to wear.
- The robber, who witnesses say wore a boiler suit and balaclava, died in hospital from his wounds five hours later.
More definitions of boiler suitDefinition of boiler suit in:
- The US English dictionary