- A daring action or initiative: the budget was full of bold strokesMore example sentences
- They can in one bold stroke change the economic coffee landscape with an initiative in support of the coffee farmers in the global village.
- It's a pretty bold stroke considering his history on some of these campaign fund-raising issues.
- In one bold stroke, Google will give new value to millions of orphaned works.
More definitions of bold strokeDefinition of bold stroke in:
- The US English dictionary