noun (plural bolivianos)
- The basic monetary unit of Bolivia (1863–1962 and since 1987), equal to 100 centavos or cents.More example sentences
- Solares said that the minimum salary needs to be raised from 440 bolivianos to 3,000 bolivianos a month.
- The senior workers are demanding that the government grant them a minimum pension of 1,000 bolivianos a month.
- The next day we lurched out of the last depressed mining town, past mountains of slag dug into hideous goblin-warrens by workers who rinse tin ore from crushed rock for as little as one boliviano a day.
Spanish, literally 'Bolivian', from Bolivia.
More definitions of bolivianoDefinition of boliviano in:
- The US English dictionary