- A type of tie consisting of a cord worn around the neck with a large ornamental fastening at the throat.More example sentences
- He was sporting an armadillo-shaped bolo tie and a cowboy hat, and he squinted like a B-movie gunslinger.
- ‘I didn't invite him,’ the former president, wearing a bolo tie, told reporters and parishioners as he entered the church this morning.
- Nonetheless, I don my armadillo bolo tie and head to the stark suburban neighborhood on the south side of Prague.
More definitions of bolo tieDefinition of bolo tie in:
- The US English dictionary