- The part of the flight path of a bomber which brings it into position to release its weapons.More example sentences
- Helicopter gunships and jet fighters used the opportunity to carry out bombing runs over suspected enemy positions.
- Most of Compton's experience was in medium or high altitude bombing runs except for some strafing on the desert.
- The MiGs have recently been used on devastating bombing runs against opposition-held positions in the north of the country.
More definitions of bombing runDefinition of bombing run in:
- The US English dictionary