- A stupid person.More example sentences
- The mere mention of the words ‘far right’ calls forth an image of tattooed boneheads or the spectre of the notorious Ku Klux Klan.
- This is not a time for the content owners to be short-sighted boneheads…
- The larger point that the boneheads who so despise the media need to appreciate is that the mainstream American press is better than it's ever been.
- More example sentences
- Sadly, though, boneheaded sexism is on the rise throughout the rock scene.
- So no matter how boneheaded an incompetent manager I am, my department is 100% guaranteed to be profitable as long as I'm good at keeping my receipts?
- Being boneheaded is not something to strive for.
More definitions of boneheadDefinition of bonehead in:
- The US English dictionary