Definition of bonehead in English:
A stupid person.
- The mere mention of the words ‘far right’ calls forth an image of tattooed boneheads or the spectre of the notorious Ku Klux Klan.
- This is not a time for the content owners to be short-sighted boneheads…
- The larger point that the boneheads who so despise the media need to appreciate is that the mainstream American press is better than it's ever been.
- Example sentences
- Sadly, though, boneheaded sexism is on the rise throughout the rock scene.
- So no matter how boneheaded an incompetent manager I am, my department is 100% guaranteed to be profitable as long as I'm good at keeping my receipts?
- Being boneheaded is not something to strive for.
Definition of bonehead in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan