Definition of boneless in English:
1(Of meat or fish) having had the bones removed before being sold, cooked, or served: boneless chicken breasts
More example sentences
- This was a superb boneless fillet of fish, with a lovely garlic flavour through it.
- Turning a batch of fresh-caught fish into boneless fillets requires a skilled hand and a good knife.
- A pork chop, which has a bone, will lose more of its weight than a boneless pork cutlet.
- Example sentences
- The boy groaned and collapsed bonelessly to the ground.
- The blindfolded prisoner collapsed bonelessly to the floor.
- When I picked her up, she lolled limply, bonelessly.
Definition of boneless in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan