- A person, usually not formally qualified, who set broken or dislocated bones.More example sentences
- For the most part, bone-setters were illiterate or, at best, badly educated and lived in poor rural districts.
- Natural bone-setters are not without ability; they have not practiced their arts for years and learned nothing.
- A Turkish study reported that traditional bone-setters who are skilful in their job are very successful in their society.
More definitions of bonesetterDefinition of bonesetter in:
- The US English dictionary