- A cemetery: it was a seventeenth-century boneyard, the oldest in the city • figurative his plate was a boneyard of sandwich crustsMore example sentences
- They are particularly keen on the Necropolis, the old boneyard that sprawls across the boundary between city centre and east end.
- There's a whole craft industry based on vehicles for transferring corpses from the chapel to the boneyard.
- The woman and I walked down the road between the boneyard and the nuthouse this morning and headed into the garden allotments.
More definitions of boneyardDefinition of boneyard in:
- The US English dictionary