noun (plural boniatos)
- A variety of sweet potato with white flesh.More example sentences
- These paler ones, sometimes called Japanese or Cuban sweet potatoes or boniatos, are excellent in stews and stir-fries.
- Yuca, malanga, and boniato (sweet potato) are also commonly served in traditional meals.
- The boniato, correctly known as a cultivar of the sweet potato, is of the firm kind, with a brown or red skin and white flesh.
More definitions of boniatoDefinition of boniato in:
- The US English dictionary