adjectiveAustralian /NZ • informal
- Excellent; first-rate.More example sentences
- And to top off a bonzer week, Amelia has started waking at night again… last night it was 12.30 for an hour's worth of ear piercing screams.
- Some whisper amongst themselves that once you strip away the ‘gees this kid's bonza with a chisel,’ you're not left with much.
- Ah well, anyone want a bonza second hand wiper motor?
early 20th century: perhaps an alteration of bonanza.
More definitions of bonzerDefinition of bonzer in:
- The US English dictionary