Definition of boo-boo in English:
noun (plural boo-boos)informal
1A mistake: I get the impression I just made a boo-boo
More example sentences
- You could make a big boo-boo if you make a roast beef dinner and they're a vegetarian,’ she said.
- Not before Richard makes a big boo-boo, however.
- Here's a list of some of the biggest boo-boos that pilots make with aviation insurance
1.1North American A minor injury.
- Everyone says kisses make boo-boos feel better and go away.
- Whether they're helping their kids with a science project, kissing boo-boos or waking up for midnight feedings, many modern-day dads are deep in the parenting trenches.
- ‘In that case, maybe you should kiss all my boo-boos,’ I grinned devilishly.
1950s (originally US): reduplication of boob1.
Definition of boo-boo in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan