Definition of boogie board in English:
A short, light type of surfboard ridden in a prone position.
- It's like an inflatable boogie board that you ride down ski slopes instead of on waves.
- My daughter is starting to pick up bodysurfing and spends a fair amount of time on her boogie board.
- Also, try surfing with a boogie board, a small foam pad you lay on to ride a wave, available to borrow at most hotels.
- Example sentences
- For both snowboarding and skateboarding, kids should wear helmets, and surfers and boogie-boarders should be accompanied by an adult.
- The beach is a popular place for learner surfers and boogie-boarders and is safe for swimming.
- It was a clear morning, with a surfer and one boogie-boarder catching the waves.
Definition of boogie board in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India