- A bag of a type used to carry books: more than 350 children were given free school supplies and book bagsMore example sentences
- Jessie walked down the street, her book bag hanging on her shoulder.
- We pulled over on the side of the road and I pulled my laptop out of my book bag.
- Once you pack your children's book bags at night, place them in a convenient location so they're within arm's reach as you head out the door in the morning.
More definitions of book bagDefinition of book bag in:
- The US English dictionary