- A formal style of handwriting as used by professional copiers of books before the invention of printing.More example sentences
- This regularity helps make the text easily readable, an important quality for a book hand to have.
- Main text written in a gothic book hand with southern features, using olive-brown ink.
- In just the same way, the first printers had copied in their designs the current local book hand.
More definitions of book handDefinition of book hand in:
- The US English dictionary