- 1Able to be reserved: tickets are bookable in advanceMore example sentences
- The surgery has just put a new system in place in which some of the appointments are bookable in advance and some are kept in reserve and booked up on the day in question.
- Based on the feedback from public consolation processes the working group decided to put in place a household pick-up service which is bookable in advance and which has all-ability access.
- The bookable service gives people better access to public transport to enable them to travel into the centre of town.
- 2 Soccer (Of an offence) serious enough for the offending player to be cautioned by the referee: he was sent off for a second bookable offenceMore example sentences
- It was a bookable offence, but not remotely serious enough to warrant such punishment.
- The Dunfermline player was sent off for a second bookable offence, a spot kick was awarded, and Miller blasted it home.
- He was red-carded for two bookable offences on his City debut against Aldershot at the start of the season.
More definitions of bookableDefinition of bookable in:
- The US English dictionary