- A person employed to engage performers for a theatre or similar: the club’s talent bookersMore example sentences
- He promised everyone would get their money and, taking over Leslie's financial responsibilities got him a job with a booker for a theatre chain.
- At this point it's a safe bet the talk show's talent bookers aren't holding a space.
- The talent booker muttered, ‘Well, that would be a refreshing change.’
More definitions of bookerDefinition of booker in:
- The US English dictionary