(also booster cushion)
- An extra seat or cushion placed on an existing seat for a small child to sit on.More example sentences
- A booster seat helps the seat belt fit better for older children who are not big enough for the safety belt alone.
- Many parents incorrectly believe that their child is too old for a child seat or a booster seat.
- A belt-positioning booster seat will help position the seat belts on your child's body and will fit your child until she weights about 60-80 pounds.
More definitions of booster seatDefinition of booster seat in:
- The US English dictionary