- The part of the hull of a ship just above the waterline, typically marked by a line of contrasting colour.More example sentences
- He punched a hole in his boat's beautiful hull below the boot top at the stern and bent the shaft, bringing the engine to a noisy and abrupt halt.
- The bottom is coated with an antifouling paint to match the local water conditions, and a contrasting boot top stripe is painted at the waterline.
- The underbody was epoxy coated in 1995, and the boot-top epoxied in 2002.
More definitions of boot topDefinition of boot top in:
- The US English dictionary