- (Of a disk) containing the software required to boot a computer.More example sentences
- Whether a tech makes house calls or has a shop, the tools of the trade should include a bootable disk, virus software, and diagnostic programs.
- If it uses the FAT32 file format, any bootable floppy disk will do.
- The second and simpler way was to use the command to create a bootable floppy disk carrying the ROM image and thus get the installation running.
More definitions of bootableDefinition of bootable in:
- The US English dictionary