- A device for holding a boot by the heel to ease the withdrawal of one’s foot.More example sentences
- The bootjack is designed for removing muddy shoes, boots or Wellingtons.
- In a 1928 article, it was naively if ingeniously described as ‘Washington's Traveling Boot Box’ with a removable lid that ‘is transformed into an effective bootjack.’
- Several items in the room belonged to William Henry Harrison: the bookcase, his well-used wooden bootjack, his walking stick, and the portrait of his wife Anna Symmes Harrison.
More definitions of bootjackDefinition of bootjack in:
- The US English dictionary