- A cord or leather strip for lacing boots.More example sentences
- One of the most tedious jobs I ever did at The Board was to look after the narrow fabrics industry: ribbons, bootlaces, elastics etc - not the most exhilarating of fields to work in.
- She bent to make sure her tall orange bootlaces were tied.
- He reaches down and starts untying her other bootlace and gently pulling her boots and socks off, massaging her feet and ankles as he does.
More definitions of bootlaceDefinition of bootlace in:
- The US English dictionary