- A mass of trees or shrubs: the view from the house is obscured by boscageMore example sentences
- Desert terrain, boscage and fields in Normandy, destroyed urban centers, a naval facility in Norway, and other locations will be presented to the player throughout the course of the game.
- The House with the Renaissance boscage portal is connected with the birth of the Pilsen's beer fame.
- A French concept, the boscage allowed ladies to walk in the heat of the day under the cool shade of the trees.
More definitions of boscageDefinition of boscage in:
- The US English dictionary