- Covered by trees or bushes; wooded: a slow-moving river meandering between bosky banksMore example sentences
- Just a short walk across the bosky gardens of Sultan Ahmet Square is the renowned Blue Mosque, enchanting in its elegant symmetry and exquisite colour.
- In bosky little corners of England, tucked away down country lanes and suburban cul-de-sacs, are the remnants of pioneering experiments in modern living.
- The stylishly erratic gardens are a hedonist's delight, where Ferdinand thoughtfully provided a bosky chalet for his fat German mistress.
late 16th century: from Middle English bosk, variant of bush1.
More definitions of boskyDefinition of bosky in:
- The US English dictionary