- Having large breasts.More example sentences
- Even as I leave, feeling bosomy and floaty and voluptuous in the nicest possible way, it's there in the back of my mind.
- Calling themselves ‘America's sweethearts,’ the Cowboys cheerleaders dispensed bosomy good will at children's hospitals and posed for lush swimsuit pictorials.
- ‘Thirteen years ago I met a materialistic, narcissistic, superficial, bosomy woman from Long Island,’ he said at an NRDC fundraiser last year.
More definitions of bosomyDefinition of bosomy in:
- The US English dictionary