noun[mass noun] US
- A situation whereby a political party is controlled by party managers.More example sentences
- The monopoly in politics, or bossism, may possibly be abolished by direct legislation or by proportional representation.
- To say that people ought not run and that people ought to get out of this race is bossism that belongs in the other party.
- He represents the greatest danger the Republicans face, bossism.
More definitions of bossismDefinition of bossism in:
- The US English dictionary