(also bottle blond) derogatory
(Of a woman’s hair) of a shade of blonde that looks as if it has been artificially lightened or bleached.
- It's a story of a very English glamour: of leopard-print chairs, flock carpets, diamonds, heavy décolletage and bottle-blonde hair.
- Today she's milky white in the London sunshine, bottle-blonde hair cropped and quiffed, a palisade of lashes guarding ice-blue eyes.
- After her eyes, and her swollen cheekbones, her most striking feature is her bottle-blonde hair.
A woman with dyed or bleached blonde hair: a bottle blonde who winks at the camera
More example sentences
- I think I took in most of the information, despite being a bottle blonde, but there was something which was distracting me.
- A bottle blonde with a tan leaning toward that cured leather look, she had the unmistakable aura of a woman who had, on more than one occasion, awakened in an unfamiliar bed wearing some cowboy's shirt.
- Supper came from the same barbecue joint where I recently eavesdropped on a conversation between a bottle blonde and her young friend.
Definition of bottle blonde in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.