- Feed (a baby) with milk from a feeding bottle: (as adjective bottle-fed) a bottle-fed baby (as noun bottle-feeding) 80% of dads help with the bottle-feedingMore example sentences
- Diana was surprised when doctors asked her whether she would be breast- or bottle-feeding her new baby.
- According to Emerling, breast-fed babies and bottle-fed babies grow differently.
- If your baby is bottle-fed, follow the same process, i.e., interrupt feeding and make your baby burp at least twice or thrice while feeding.
More definitions of bottle-feedDefinition of bottle-feed in:
- The US English dictionary