- 1A person or company that bottles drinks: he had been a student, a shrimper and a beer bottlerMore example sentences
- Soft drink bottlers and fast-food chains frequently use games as a consumer promotion.
- Palmer is one of the key earnings drivers for one of the largest soft drink bottlers in the world.
- A practical example of this test can be provided by its application to a merger of, for instance, soft drink bottlers.
- 2British • informal A person with little mental strength or resilience: he turned out to be one of the biggest bottlers in boxingMore example sentences
- ‘To spend that amount of money and not have it work, that's absurd,’ grouses one bottler.
- But a loophole has recently allowed one bottler to divorce itself from this system of inconsistent state and federal rules.
- The report also states that the company's local bottler buys sugar refined at Central Izalco, the biggest sugar mill in El Salvador.
- 3Australian /NZ • informal An admirable person or thing: he’s getting married to a real little bottlerMore example sentences
- I'm not real big on signs, but that one's a bottler.
- No news is as good as a quirky statistic, and this one's a bottler: 1 in 20 British people will dump their partner before Christmas or Valentine's Day in order to avoid buying them a present.
- On the basis of what we have seen so far in the premiership rounds, the 2005 will be an absolute bottler!
More definitions of bottlerDefinition of bottler in:
- The US English dictionary