- 1(Of a baby) vigorous and healthy: Lisa gave birth to a bouncing baby boyMore example sentences
- I'm hoping that this will work out for the best and that I'll have a healthy bouncing baby in about 8 months time.
- Jimmy's niece Lisa gave birth at midnight to a bouncing baby boy.
- Their bouncing baby boy was something of a surprise as he was not due for another six days.
- 2Lively and confident: by the next day she was her usual bouncing, energetic selfMore example sentences
- Flittering melodies, sunny, bouncing guitar lines and brushed percussion give the record a spirited, yet blithe air to it.
- The sight of the surprisingly lively Sparhawk hopping around on stage for all the bouncing guitar parts makes the live version even better.
- The parking attendant ushered us into a spot right outside and we were met at the door by the bouncing effervescent staff.