- Unlimited or immense: enthusiasts who devote boundless energy to their hobbyMore example sentences
limitless, without limit, unlimited, illimitable, unbounded, untold, bottomless, immeasurable, measureless, incalculable, inestimable, abundant, abounding, great, inexhaustible, no end of; endless, unending, never-ending, without end, infinite, undying, interminable, unfailing, unfading, unceasing, ceaseless, everlasting
- With boundless energy and endless enthusiasm, it's hardly surprising that he makes a natural volunteer.
- That is astonishing scoring yet his intimidation factor has become as immense as his seemingly boundless talent.
- The creation of the new government was greeted with immense goodwill and boundless hopes, but the honeymoon was not to last.
- [as submodifier]: the land was boundlessly fertileMore example sentences
- And so it is with his audacious, wildly imaginative and boundlessly thrilling adaptation.
- Dad was part of that boundlessly energetic postwar generation for whom the re-shaping of the earth with technology was not only a right, but a sacred duty.
- They are also boundlessly enthusiastic about their future.
- More example sentences
- The urge for unlimited vastness and boundlessness must be overcome.
- To stand on the footbridges that straddle the Run and look up the ice as riders on toboggans hurtle head-first beneath your feet at speeds of 120 km/h or better is to be awed by the boundlessness of human folly.
- The attraction of such cities as New York is the promise of boundlessness, of the sky being the only limit to human ambition.