Definition of boundless in English:
Unlimited or immense: enthusiasts who devote boundless energy to their hobby
More example sentences
- With boundless energy and endless enthusiasm, it's hardly surprising that he makes a natural volunteer.
- That is astonishing scoring yet his intimidation factor has become as immense as his seemingly boundless talent.
- The creation of the new government was greeted with immense goodwill and boundless hopes, but the honeymoon was not to last.
limitless, without limit, unlimited, illimitable, unbounded, untold, bottomless, immeasurable, measureless, incalculable, inestimable, abundant, abounding, great, inexhaustible, no end of;
endless, unending, never-ending, without end, infinite, undying, interminable, unfailing, unfading, unceasing, ceaseless, everlasting
- 1boundlessly adverb
- [as submodifier]: the land was boundlessly fertileMore example sentences
- And so it is with his audacious, wildly imaginative and boundlessly thrilling adaptation.
- Dad was part of that boundlessly energetic postwar generation for whom the re-shaping of the earth with technology was not only a right, but a sacred duty.
- They are also boundlessly enthusiastic about their future.
- Example sentences
- The urge for unlimited vastness and boundlessness must be overcome.
- To stand on the footbridges that straddle the Run and look up the ice as riders on toboggans hurtle head-first beneath your feet at speeds of 120 km/h or better is to be awed by the boundlessness of human folly.
- The attraction of such cities as New York is the promise of boundlessness, of the sky being the only limit to human ambition.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.