- 1A necktie in the form of a bow or a knot with two loops.More example sentences
- The powerful central figure is a classic one-button tuxedo in wool crêpe with satin lapels worn with a classic tuxedo shirt and bow tie.
- A wing collar is found in the traditional shirt and is typically coupled with a bow tie and cummerbund.
- The bridegroom is able to hire his choice of morning suit or dinner suit, tuxedo, shirt and cravat or bow tie.
- 1.1A pattern used for patchwork quilts, resembling a bow tie: [as modifier]: a bow-tie quiltMore example sentences
- Of these, the bow-tie method is the most efficient in terms of requiring the shortest lace yet using all the eyelets.
- This bow tie quilt kit is made with a sample of 1930's reproduction fabrics.
- On my own bow tie quilt, which I am making with feed sack fabrics, I am using the "flat" bow tie pattern.
More definitions of bow tieDefinition of bow tie in:
- The US English dictionary