- A curved bay window.More example sentences
- The room is well lit by two picture windows and a bow window, and also includes a stone fireplace with matching hearth and wooden mantle.
- The 104 square metres of accommodation includes an entrance hall and a reception room with a bow window, ceiling coving and an attractive fireplace with tiled inset.
- The plans for All Saints Lutheran Church, Phoenix, include a large bow window on one side of the worship space affording a dramatic view of mountains in the distance.
More definitions of bow windowDefinition of bow window in:
- The US English dictionary