Definition of bowhunting in English:
noun[mass noun] North American
The practice of hunting animals with a bow rather than a gun.
- Ask your gun customers if they bowhunt or would consider bowhunting.
- It's so much easier to prepare for dove hunting, which kicks off Wednesday, than for bowhunting.
- Their raves about bowhunting were not about taking game, but rather, about getting close in order to take it.
- bowhunter noun
- Example sentences
- Like gun hunters, some bowhunters hunt out of treestands.
- Studies, surveys and industry experts continue to reveal that as many as a quarter of your firearm hunting customers are likely bowhunters.
- To meet the needs of bowhunters who like to hunt on the ground, you should consider stocking blinds.
Definition of bowhunting in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.