- 1A long, narrow track along which balls are rolled in the games of skittles or tenpin bowling.More example sentences
- There are Times Square like video screens, and seven story shops selling all manner of DVDs, CDs and video games, with bowling alleys lit in fluorescent blue on the top floor.
- The councillor who strongly supported adding a ten-pin bowling alley and indoor bowls to the Pickaquoy Centre has given up his fight.
- Kim checks out his moves on the dance floor, Gloria tests his temperament at the ten-pin bowling alley, and Angie makes him sweat in a flight simulator.
- 1.1A building in which skittles or tenpin bowling are played.More example sentences
- The phenomenal success of pool-tables and the growing ‘snookering’ culture among the urban youth are forcing city entrepreneurs to think in terms of virtual reality games and bowling alleys.
- There are many after-hours outings to baseball games and bowling alleys, a basketball tournament, and floorwide ‘super loader’ contests.
- After we had stuffed ourselves with pasta and salad, the six of us decided on a few games at the bowling alley.
More definitions of bowling alleyDefinition of bowling alley in:
- The US English dictionary