- An area of closely mown grass on which the game of bowls is played.More example sentences
- Team two is from the only other lawn bowling green in Thailand, situated in The Royal Bangkok Sports club.
- The piece of green grass near the bowling greens on Clarence Gardens is part of Bootham stray and has been enclosed for a long time.
- Improvements would also be made to tennis courts, paths, picnic areas and bowling greens.
More definitions of bowling greenDefinition of bowling green in:
- The US English dictionary