- A type of stiff cardboard used to make boxes.More example sentences
- It also operates a wholly-owned subsidiary that produces folding boxboard for use in cigarette packaging.
- Bisbee's millpond, formerly called Iron Works Pond, is now called Bryant Pond after Sylvanus Bryant, who ran a saw and boxboard mill on this site from 1870 until it was abandoned in 1900.
- One example of an on-demand product delivery system would be a software product downloaded from the Internet, and free of the boxboard packages CDs and manuals usually rattle around in.
More definitions of boxboardDefinition of boxboard in:
- The US English dictionary