- A piece of text written to accompany a larger text and printed in a separate area of the page.More example sentences
- Since the main text has a large right-hand pad to make room for the boxouts, everything becomes stretched out.
- As an introduction to the capabilities of the new document editor, he demonstrates how to create professional looking boxouts that provide variety and emphasis within a document.
- I also appreciated the various boxouts containing workarounds, background information and tips not related directly to this particular program but important if you are working on a website.
More definitions of boxoutDefinition of boxout in:
- The US English dictionary