- An exceptionally talented young man or boy.More example sentences
- Strangers approach the boy wonder and want to shake his hand, or simply say in their forthright Manhattan way, ‘Congratulations, Chris!’
- Tickets at £20-a-head sold out within four-hours for his Barbican gigs, and expectant faces met the Bolton boy wonder as he bounded on stage last night.
- Before he was twenty-one, Charles Spurgeon was being called ‘the boy wonder of England.’
More definitions of boy wonderDefinition of boy wonder in:
- The US English dictionary